Tuesday 30 July 2019

My First Vegan Mofo 2019

Hello Fellow Vegan  MoFoers!

Welcome to my blog. I started this blog a few years ago, made a few posts , and then put it away. All sorts of reasons, mainly just busy with work, family, and the usual day to day things. 

I realized I spent so much time browsing other bloggers sites as well, I had no time for my own.

My sister has been submitting her recipes (see Downright Vegan) to MoFo for a few years and encouraged me to do the same. I am admittedly not the baker in the family but do enjoy cooking and coming up with a few recipes. 

A small bit about me ...I have been vegan for 10 years.  My niece went vegan at a very young age causing much angst and worry from her father , and many years later is raising her own son as a vegan from birth. He is now 10 years old. Healthy, happy, and kind and generous beyond belief . He is my inspiration and I went vegan when he was born.




I am looking forward to sharing what I cook throughout this month and beyond.

#veganmofo19
#kindiscool

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to VeganMoFo! I loved my first foray into it last year and I'm so excited to be part of this community of bloggers again.

    ReplyDelete